What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation, which as the name indicates is the optimisation needed to help you rank higher.
Ever wondered how search engines rank your website? Well, there are many factors, they include Domain Authority, Your Content and its usefulness to the user…etc (there are many more).
Google and other search engines crawl your website pages collecting (indexing) information to be able to understand what you are offering.
Read more on SEO here.
Our SEO Services
SEO Keyword Research
- Keywords research – We will find all kinds of useful keywords for you. High, low competition, long-tail, etc.
- Competitors research – We will find out how did your competitors rank up in your niche, their strong and weak sides
SEO Onpage optimization
- We will perform on-site optimisation, any changes can be approved by you or you can give us the green light to make the improvement
- Schema markup implementation
Business informaiton consistency for SEO
- Google My Business analysis and optimisation
- NAP (Name, Address, Phone) – (business details such as open hours, location, phone numbers etc.. are consistent across the web such as Facebook, website, listings such as yellow pages etc.
SEO Website optimisation
- Guaranteed High-quality links- you will receive quality links each month with exception to the first month as during this time we are focused on on-site SEO, link research, link outreach, build up relationships.
- Month over month reports on work completed and next months work
- Monthly Rank Tracking reports
How do I see my website rank?
To start of you could just do a search and see where you show up. There are tools that also help you review your site perfomance and keyword rank Semrush is one such tool.
Do you want to rank higher? Looking to grow ?
SEO is not magic, it’s an optimisation service. You may have been promised being on the first page in no time, but in reality it’s not something that happens overnight.
SEO is a long term investment and is sold monthly. We are in an ever changing environment. There is a period of commitment required before your return on investment is seen, this can vary depending on your industry and your competition, while we have had quicker timelines in general you should expect 6-12 months for a ROI.
What factors impact my website rank?
As we said many, but here are a few to think about:
- Content is king no matter what anyone tells you. If you have good engaging content then this is an organic reciepe for better ranking.
- The right structure of your website , taking into consideration how your content is coded (meta tags) to help search engine understand your content when crawling.
- How competitive your industry is, this doesn’t necessarly include direct competition, often your outranked by directory services that list services. Try searching for “Sushi” as an examplet and you will get wikipedia, food bloggers, delivery companies, and sushi restuarants.
- The keyword your ranking on. If we use the “sushi” example, the results for “sushi”, “sushi near me” , “sushi Sydney” will be different.
- Your competition also running SEO
- Google (and other search engines) is constantly improving and hence will make changes that may either boost your or take you back.
Is SEO my only option to rank?
SEO helps you rank organically. There are other options such as Social Media channels and Paid Advertising.
Paid advertising can have a faster impact on driving traffic to your site if done right. It also ends when you stop advertising.
Which is better you ask? Each have their own merits, talk to our experts to help you decide.